Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command Signs! ...Also about the current shop plugin

2 posters

Go down

Command Signs!     ...Also about the current shop plugin Empty Command Signs! ...Also about the current shop plugin

Post by Cheesy Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 am

I bring you..... Command Signs!
With this plugin you can perform commands by right clicking signs!

E.g:

[Command]
/spawn

, teleports you to spawn.

This might seem lame, but you can make some reallly cool things with it!
I made a depositator once, it looks something like this! ;D

[Command]
/t deposit

, Ofc there would be multiple ones, from 100-10000 but yeah, you can make quite the cool stuff with this plugin!
-----------------------------------------------------

Now, onto the second part of this topic.

About the current shop plugin.

1. I think this plugin is overall STUPID. I know of another simular one thats like 10x better, i cant remember the name right now though (Thats why you got Google! ;D)

2. The market prices are just stupid... If you would let the players themselfes decide the prices, i think it would end up better. (That doesn't mean one person can say "$1 for a diamond!" This is something that has to be polled, or voted forward.

3. They are buggy. I tried selling some leaves, and SUPRISINGLY it didn't work! -,-
Cheesy
Cheesy
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Command Signs!     ...Also about the current shop plugin Empty Re: Command Signs! ...Also about the current shop plugin

Post by Forgotten_B Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 am

If you went to IGTowny Market (/warp market) you'd find the prices are pretty fair (made by me and approved by Mobile).
The current shop plugin works, I don't know what you're doing, but everyone else seems to have no difficulty with it.

Forgotten_B
User

Title : Supreme Overlord

Back to top Go down