Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderation Application

3 posters

Go down

Moderation Application Empty Moderation Application

Post by Trontram Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey my name is Trontram in Minecraft not in real life.I heard from our friendly community that there was a slot open for a new moderator,so I though to myself I would make a good moderator I am nice to people and I can keep griefers away.I am also active!I really can help you guys with the server.I can help the community grow too,I can help them and give new players a tour and detailed information about the server and help him/her get started.Hope you consider me being a moderator,I wont abuse! Very Happy

-Trontram

Trontram
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Moderation Application Empty Re: Moderation Application

Post by Mobile Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks for your application, at this point in time we have no available positions , also we have not really seen you active in game or on our team speak server to consider.

Regards Mobile

Mobile
Owner
Owner

Title : Mr

https://icegaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Trontram Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Not actve,I am atleast on 3-4 times each weak in this server.Teamspeak, my voice isnt really deep yet, I also dont have a good microphone,I will wait for both off hose to come. Application,I wrote this with my heart I didnt lie about this whole aplication at all.Please understand I have never abused or kiledma person in the server ever never griefed or steal.I also wrote this reply with my heart no lies again.Hope you consider me please I am really desperate.

Trontram
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Trontram Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Why do you reply the samething with other applications do youpu reallyntake your time and think about the person applying or get to know about the person more? Please domt just do this and paste same replies and really have a in depth read of the application.

Trontram
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten_B Thu May 03, 2012 8:07 pm

It doesn't matter about the quality of the application; the fact of the matter is that there are currently no open Moderator positions. That's what Mobile is trying to tell you.
Once moderator positions are open, everyone on the server will be alerted, and players will be able to apply. Of course, any previous applications will be reviewed, which includes this one.

Forgotten_B

Forgotten_B
User

Title : Supreme Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum