Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderation Application (MarienkindYeshua)

2 posters

Go down

Moderation Application (MarienkindYeshua) Empty Moderation Application (MarienkindYeshua)

Post by MarienkindYeshua Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 am

I apologize if you're not looking for positions at this time, one sign said that you were. Though another said you weren't. Mixed messages..

Name: Lyric Y.

In-Game Name: MarienkindYeshua

Time Zone: GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time)

Reason: I'm applying for the position as moderator to help out. I see a lot of users asking for help from mods and admins that aren't online at the time. I'm willing to do what's needed to help them, building, whatever it is. Of course I intend to abide by the rules that are given to me, such as 'No spawning items.' etc. I can't say I've played on servers all that long, and I certainly haven't been on this server all that long. A week maybe, a week and a day, but I hope I can help in some way. Whatever needs to be done, I'm willing to help out. Also, I try to get along with everyone. I go by the quote "Treat others how you'd want to be treated" though, I won't lie I've let my anger get the best of me sometimes but all in all I tend to keep my cool and be nice to every player. Once again as said on top I truly apologize if you're not looking for new mods and such. Signs can be confusing, heh. Lastly I thank you for your time in reading this.

(Not sure if an IP is needed but in other applications and what the criteria is an IP is usually required so better to be safe than sorry, so the IP is, 109.169.76.110. Oh, also please excuse punctuation errors. My English teachers are so smart, that they never went over them when I was little.. ~_~

Edit: Spelled my own name wrong. .....)
MarienkindYeshua
MarienkindYeshua
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Moderation Application (MarienkindYeshua) Empty Re: Moderation Application (MarienkindYeshua)

Post by DevilJin Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello Lyric,
we don't have slots atm,but thank you for applying. Smile

P.S- I like your Chrysalis/Cadence avatar.
DevilJin
DevilJin
User

Title : Le Dubstep Baws n' Event Master

Back to top Go down