Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironfootedempire

2 posters

Go down

Ironfootedempire Empty Ironfootedempire

Post by ironfootedempire Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

* Name Josiah
* Age 19
* In game name Ironfootedempire
* location USA
* Languages English
* I should be a member because I am planning to build the most epic underground city that anyone has ever seen, and you will make it your new spawn town because it is just that awesome. And, then your server will be flooded with new people all around the world wanting to see your epic new town, and you will have the most popular server on the interweb. Oh, but it doesn't stop there. From all of this greatness, you who accepts me will also gain new powers. Like, you will be immortal. And, immune to disease. And, rich. And, be able to speak all languages. And, be be able to use all weapons. And, invent a wetter kind of water. And, clap with one hand. And, have seen all celebrities naked. And, you'll be able to pee and then just stop mid stream if you so want to.
ironfootedempire
ironfootedempire
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Ironfootedempire Empty Re: Ironfootedempire

Post by Forgotten_B Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 am

Man, this is the best thing I've ever read. Truly.
I'd really like to understand the last one, since anyone with sufficient muscle tone and nervous innervation can do that anyway.
Also, loving the "wetter kind of water".
If I was the owner, I would promote you without a moment's hesitation. That being said, Mobile is the owner and will review your application in due course.

Forgotten_B

Forgotten_B
User

Title : Supreme Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by ironfootedempire Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 am

Hahah, thanks. And, that last part, it's just one of those things that some guys can't do. And, I bet they dream every day of one day being able to. So, Mobile, if you are one of those people, let me tell you gently, your prayers have been heard my good man.
ironfootedempire
ironfootedempire
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum