Kent, Mod application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kent, Mod application

Post by Kent on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Name: Kent Johnson

In-game name: Kent

Time zone: (UTC -06:00) Chicago, Winnipeg...

Reason for wanting to be a moderator:

I have some, but not very many reasons for applying for this occupation on this server. First though, a little background about myself- I am a proud Texan and redneck that loves to play Minecraft. I found this server on a Minecraft Forum and told a few friends about it. They rarely play on it, but I get on as much as I can. Ever since I have started playing on this server, I have respected all rules and held a high standard for my personal morales towards all other players and their domains', though a couple (not going to point fingers since I have no clue who it was) of players have not held those morales to me. I treat people with the golden rule, "Treat others as you wish to be treated". This has led me to be courteous to fellow players and respectful to Mods and Admin.
I believe I would be a great Mod for this server because I am active when possible, open to suggestions from all players and staff for improvement of myself and the game, have a high standard of respect for all players and admin, will never be abusive to any powers I may have access to as a mod, and I will always judge fairly to those in conviction and persecution, as well as explain my decisions and rulings when they are made. Also, I am just a fun player too be around, and I'm always happy to help out anyone in need of any assistance or work.
Thank you for your time and judgment of my views, thoughts, opinions and application.

-Kent

P.S. I am just sending this to application so that it can be reviewed and examined when a space is open for a Mod application, so please hold this in reserve until the need arises if you can. If not, then I am not sure of how to save it for a later date. Lastly, who is the Ben character you have repeatedly made reference to in previous reviews? If I need to contact him then please tell me in a reply. Thank you, I hope you enjoyed and approved of my application form.

Kent
User

Title : All round handyman, and future manager of 'The Vault'
Location : TEXAS BABY :D, on the server it's gonna be 'The Vault'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kent, Mod application

Post by Mobile on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Kent, thank you very much for your application, as said to typicalfail we currently have no positions available, but as soon as a position arises will will be in touch. We also require our staff members to be active on our Teamspeak server.

Regards Mobile

Mobile
Owner
Owner

Title : Mr

View user profile http://icegaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kent on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Okay, thank you. It would be very nice of you to do that for me when a space is open.

-Kent

Kent
User

Title : All round handyman, and future manager of 'The Vault'
Location : TEXAS BABY :D, on the server it's gonna be 'The Vault'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

If you need help from admins/mods but they're not online at the server,you can check our Teamspeak Server. Smile Oink.

Last edited by DevilJin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Error)
DevilJin
User

Title : Le Dubstep Baws n' Event Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 am

HEY! How does it come he got answered but not me?! >:O
CHEESISM! I will sue you... -,-
Cheesy
User

Title : Newbie