complaint about Server kicking me off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

complaint about Server kicking me off

Post by Kent on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen, but a lot of the time I am on the server, I am only on for a few minutes til i leave. It's not that i voluntarily leave, it's because the server just quits for no reason. I know it isn't my internet connection because my wi-fi is super fast and never laggy or anything. i am wondering why this happens to me so much and if you think you can help keep me playing then i would gratefully accept any offer of help to my del lima. One thing that might be helpful to yall is that when it kicks me off, it will tell me that there is a communication error with the server and the server gets extremely laggy right before it kicks me, but thats all that I know about the problem. I will continue to play on the server as much as i can until i can figure this problem out. I'm not trying to put the server down, instead, i am trying to solve an extremely annoying problem that others may run into.
thanks for listening to me and sending your help. Very Happy
thanks
-Kent (your extremely hard working handiman and friend Smile

Kent
User

Title : All round handyman, and future manager of 'The Vault'
Location : TEXAS BABY :D, on the server it's gonna be 'The Vault'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complaint about Server kicking me off

Post by Cheesy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 am

Can you be a bit more precise about what happens?
What does it say when you get kicked?
E.g: "End of stream"

**EDIT**
If it lags before it might simply be the server lagging out. If someone lags it to hard i crash sometimes to, just to log on and continue.
Cheesy
User

Title : Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top