Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by TypicalFail Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi people.. i think the mods application has closed down... but i really really really wished to be a moderator so heres my personal info.

Name: Tan Kok How(Im asian)
In-Game Name: TypicalFail
Time Zone: GMT +8 ( i think )
Reason: I really really really just want to be a moderator. I have been playing since BlackOut(2 servers before cuntycraft)(i mean that after that server and another server it was updated to cuntycraft if u know what i mean) so that means i have pratically played on that server for around.... 1year maybe? and i have been a really good member ive helped alot of ppl and gave them money when they need and i feel that i can help them more if i am given mod i can tp to them and help them build if they need me to.. but i will never spawn items for them..

Im not sure if u are still recruiting mods i just hope u will read this and consider my application. Very Happy thank you

P.S. Sorry for the grammar mistakes i was in a rush to type this.. Sorry Very Happy

TypicalFail
User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Mobile Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm

You have been approved, however there is no current positions available at present.

As soon as I feel there is room for expansion then I will change your in-game permissions.

Regards Mobile

Mobile
Owner
Owner

Title : Mr

https://icegaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Cheesy Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 am

TAN COCK HOOOOOOOW!
Cheesy
Cheesy