Icegaming's Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post by Jonh12344 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am

• Name-Jonathan
  • In-game name-Jonh12344
  • Age-15
  • Time zone-EST Standered Time
  • Country-Ohio
  • Reason for wanting to be a moderator-I want to be one beacuse i am good and I am a op in another server but i am not going to talk about that. Also i know what is right from wrong like don't give stuff for fun unless you lose it unfaril like you got 64 diamonds and fell in lava and also i like people to play liget like leving it night and not changing it to day unless told so. So that is why I want to be a Mod.Very Happy

• Jonh12344
    User

Title : Newbie

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Application

Post by Forgotten_B Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 am

If you read the topic I posted in bright red lettering, you'd know not to post a moderator application here.

I also believe that moderator applications have been closed, as we now have two temporary moderators, namely MineCraftBoy99 and Cristaling1.

However, you can apply by emailing Ben at farrington.ben@gmail.com

Forgotten_B

Forgotten_B
    User

Title : Supreme Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by caidmasterofpyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 pm

I wrote a 500+ word response telling you why this is a terrible application, but it doesn't seem to have posted... so I just wasted half an hour on you. thought you should know Sad but yeh SPELLING, GRAMMAR, ENGLISH OHIO IS NOT A COUNTRY. And just a massive failure of an application sorry but you are clearly lying about something. age, my guess 5-12. country, United States... If you aren't lying then I'm afraid you might want to go back to school and learn everything again.

sorry to be so harsh, i was nicer in my first post, also I worded everything well and used proper grammar and punctuation but I cbf anymore

caidmasterofpyro
    User

Title : Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum